Reliable pin headers
Samytronic's male (or female) connectors offer a cost-effective and reliable solution for attaching cables to printed circuit boards. The standardized connector with 2 mm pitch is offered as straight or angled version and is compatible to the PHD Series. The number of pins can be configured from 10 to 26 pins in our store. Other configurations are available on request.
The underside of the component is designed so that the paste depot between the component and the PCB is not pressed flat.
Unfortunately, this is often the case with adapted components from the THT area. Bridges or tin bead formation are thus prevented.
Ideal for machine placement
The pin headers are supplied in tape and reel packaging. This enables automatic Assembly.
- Pitch (Raster): 2 mm
- Material: LCP or PA46 (color - natur)
- Contacts Terminal: Brass
- Plating: Tin-Plated / Gold Plated
- Operating Voltage (Max.) 250V AC/DC
- Current Rating (Max.) 3A DC/AC
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +105°C
- Contact resistance: 20 mOhm max.
- Insulation resistance: 1000 MOhm min.
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
Tape & reel with cap or Pick Area