We have specialized in the field of duplex coating. In duplex coating, the solderable side of the pin is made in tin, which improves wetting and AOI inspection of the component. The contact area of the pin is made in gold, which is required to ensure good current transfer. Meets requirements of IPC JEDEC J-STD-001, this connector is compatible with CLH / HLE series.
Gold only components are also available. These are usually easier to manufacture and can be less expensive if the gold plating is not to be very thick. Please see the attached datasheet.
Other sizes and designs, but also pin metallizations are available on request.
- Pitch (Raster): 2.54 mm
- Alignment: Vertical
- Housing: LCP+30% G.F. UL94V-0, Color: Black
- Contact: Copper alloy with XX μm (XX μ") Gold on Contact Area, 2μm (80μ") Min Matte Tin on Tail Over 1.27μm(50μ") Min Nickel
- Rating Current: 3AMP
- Contact Resistance: 20mΩ Max
- Insulating Resistance: 1000mΩ Min
- Withstanding Voltage: AC 500V
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +105°C
- All Materials Meet the RoHS
- Meet Requirements of IPC JEDEC J-STD-001G
- Pins Coplanarity no more then 100 microns
Tape & reel with cap